We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to create applications for millions of users. Developer's position for us is not just about "writing code", although we do it well, and you can always ask the team for advice. But you will also be able to make your own decisions regarding the architecture and the stack of new products.
What you need:
1. 2+ years of iOS development experience.
2. A minimum 1 year of development experience with Swift.
3. Experience with HTTP, JSON, XML, and REST APIs.
4. Experience with processing and storing data using SQLite and CoreData.
5. Experience with multithreading using GCD and NSOperation.
Would be a plus:
1. Have iOS app in the App Store.
2. Experience with subscriptions and in-app purchases.
3. Account on GitHub or GitLab with code examples.
4. Knowledge of Rx and functional paradigm.
What you'll be working on:
1. Develop new mobile applications for the mass market (from 10,000 installations per month).
2. Recommend new frameworks and/or technologies, ways for process automation.
3. Further support and development of applications after release.