We do not have external customers, so only we decide what apps we work on: from idea to release. As a result, your role and influence, as a PM, will expand and rise almost to the most important one in the company :) Currently you may not know everything at the highest level, but basic knowledge is important for us.
What you need:
1. Ability to analyze the market and competitors.
2. Possession of frameworks for prioritizing tasks in the backlog.
3. Ability to clearly describe the requirements for the product as a whole and for any specific part of it.
4. Understanding of product development life cycle and basic terms: CR, LTV, Retention, ROI, CPI, ASO, ASA, etc. 5. Minimum intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
1. Experience in the IT field.
2. Certificate of completion GoPractice course.
What you'll be working on:
1. Coordination of external partners, development and marketing teams.
2. Participation in planning, solving disputable moments.
3. Analyzing the market, proposing hypotheses.
4. Management of the backlog, prioritization of tasks.
5. Creation and support of accompanying documentation and reporting.